Thursday, September 16, 2010

Just my luck

For the last day and a half, I have been taking care of a house full of sick people. First my husband got sick a few hours before I had to go to work. I made sure everything was okay and told him I'd take our oldest daughter to school. When I finally got her dressed she complained of her stomach hurting, but she wasn't running a fever so I took her to school.

Three hours later the nurse calls and tells me that she has been sick most the morning. So I drive to her school and pick her up. I now have two sick people in the house. My husband and a 5 year old. The day progresses and I'm more tired than I've ever been. But that's not where my story ends. No. Right after dinner, my youngest daughter gets sick too. Now I have 3...count them...3 people sick. My husband, a 5 year old, and a 3 year old.

Today it appeared that they were getting better. My oldest is still a little sick but not nearly as bad as she was yesterday. But right after we eat dinner I start to feel weird. I lie down and take a nap, only to wake up with achy muscles and then it happened. I got sick.

Everyone in the house got better and I got sick. It was like the universe said, your job is done now we can make you suffer too. *Sigh*

It's just my luck. Maybe tomorrow I'll feel better. Goddess I hope I do.

0 comments:

Total Page Visits