Friday, May 2, 2014

Happy Birthday To Me


Hey everyone!  Today has been an awesome day!  I woke up this morning and both of my kids gave me birthday gifts.  They're the best gifts I could have asked for.  Although I told them they didn't have to get me anything at all.

This past week has been filled with whispers and being told to stay out of their room.  

"Get back momma!"

That was when I walked by and almost saw the masterpiece being constructed.  Here are the gifts below.




Aren't they amazing?!

Later after I dropped them off at school, I decided to treat myself to lunch at Chili's.  I love their Chicken Enchilada soup.  It's so flipping good.  If you haven't tried it, you should.  

Well as most of you might know Chili's doesn't open until 11:00am so I ended up going to a comic book store until they opened.  

The food was delicious and afterwards I got a free scoop of ice cream.  But the most amazing part (to me at least) was that they have a system at the table that lets you pay from your table.  How cool is that?



So cool!

After my yummy food and dessert I decided to go see my sister.  And later on tonight we're making rice crispy treats.  

All in all it has been the perfect day.  

Thanks for all the birthday wishes!!! 

-TheOnlineStalker

2 comments:

Total Page Visits