Saturday, May 31, 2014

Saturday Update News


I came to check out my page and realized it had been weeks since I posted.  WEEKS! 

And well frankly that is not acceptable.  I would like to say that I  have been busy but I haven't.  I've just been lazy.  I had 3 weeks of no school.  Which meant that I was home alone while the girls were at school.  Talk about not knowing what to do with myself.  I cleaned and then once that was done there was nothing else to do.

Awkward.  And I said that in a sing-song voice for those of you who probably heard me say it like that in their heads.  Just clarifying.

But onto the real reason I posted.  I am here to give everyone updates on my stories.  The ones that I keep saying I'm going to finish but never have.  Those.

First I'll talk about Beautiful Stranger.  As of right now I am currently working on Chapter 9.  I can tell you that I plan to have 5 more chapters after that and then the story will be finished.  

Next, Breathing.  This story takes me awhile to write for because of how heavy the issues are with the main character.  I want to do it justice by not rushing through it and giving you all half written dialogue and descriptions.  Once I have a more concrete date of when I will have the next chapter finished you will be the first to know.  

Finally, Love Me Now.  I have gotten a few emails in regards to this story.  I have not forgotten it but I also want to focus on the stories that I have currently posted first.  My plan for this story is to edit it and finish it.  It will probably also have a different name once everything is said and done.  But I just wanted you all to know that I did not forget about this story or you.

So for everyone who has been wondering, "When the flip is she going to finish?" I just wanted to let you know that I did not forget and I want to finish just a badly.  It would make me incredibly happy to see my stories finished and printed or in ebook format.  

That's if for now but look for more updates in the future.  

-TheOnlineStalker

0 comments:

Total Page Visits