Sunday, April 27, 2014

Countdown to my Birthday!


That's right Stalkers, I have exactly 5 days until my birthday and I'll be the big...dare I say it?  

3-0

It was scary just typing it.  And yet not so much. Mostly because I don't feel like I'm almost 30.  I feel like I'm still a kid who just gets to do grown up things now.  Of course the fact that I have my own kids kind of puts things into perspective.  Especially when one of them jumps on me in the morning to wake me up.

Where they find their energy I'll never know.  But someone should find out and bottle that shit.  That's all I'm saying.  

Anyhoo..back to the birthday.  

I don't have anything in particular planned.  My kids will be in school so I'll get to have a day of resting and relaxing.  And going to see the new Captain America movie, unless something else captures my eye.

But most importantly I get to celebrate another year of being alive.  Another year of fighting obstacles and coming up victorious.

And for those of you who have been with me since the start of this blog, you can attest to the ups and downs that I have had.  The highs and lows that sometimes seem almost insurmountable and yet I have come out of it stronger and wiser.

So today I am going to smile, finish my homework lol...and keep in mind that my worse day is shadowed by someone else's and that no matter what the sun will come out.

Thanks to everyone for reading.  Later

-TheOnlineStalker

2 comments:

Total Page Visits