Monday, April 21, 2014

Hello, I'm Back Again.



I can just see the rolling eyes in my head right now.  "Of course you're back..again.  But for how long?"  

And I can completely understand why you would think that.  I come and then I go....I come back and then I leave again.  I'm the definition of spastic when it comes to posting.  And the only thing I can tell you is..life happened.  But that's not an excuse either.  I can still post even if it's not a giant post.  At least to let you know that I'm still alive and that I have not forgotten about all of you.  Well the ones of you who have stayed with me this long.  

Did I mention how awesome I think you guys are?  I didn't?  

Well you all flippin' rock! 

To catch all of you up here is what has been happening with me for the past year and a half.  

I discharged from the Army in November of 2012 for good this time.  And while I had a lot of amazing experiences with the military I found that I was needed at home with my children.  And so I finished out my contract and moved to good ole Texas.  

For about 6 months I looked for a job and gathered paperwork for school and then finally I started school in June of last year, 2013.  I've been in classes ever since.  My main goal has been to finish school for this past year and so I've taken classes during the Summer, Fall, and now the Spring semester will be finishing up soon.  Yay to that.  

But....

I start classes again in the Summer.  Talk about exhausting right.  But lately I've been feeling this urge to write and share my thoughts and then finally it clicked.  "I have a blogger account.  Why don't I just post here?"  And ta-da!  Here I am.

Just the other day I started working on Chapter 5 of Breathing.  A lot of people have emailed me inquiring when I would be finished and of course I felt horrible because to me it had only been a few months since I submitted.  However, when I checked I saw that it had been well over a year.  

A freaking year?!!

Where does the time go?  

Well no more!  

I won't promise to have stories up every week or even every month, but I will try my best to post something here to let you all know what to expect.  And if all goes well I will have a new update for Breathing by the weekend.  I want to make it a longer chapter to compensate for all the time I've had between each post.

So on that note...um...hi.  lol.

And I will see you back here again this week.  

Thanks again to all of my followers.  You are the reason I want to finish my stories.  What started off being voices of imaginary people in my head has turned into real people living life on paper.  And I never imagined anyone would actually want to read it.

So...thanks.

-OnlineStalker

1 comment:

  1. I had to take a hear off of literotica on my stories for emotional reasons and my fans was still there for me. Life happens my friend. We know you write when you can and for those who care they will be there for you.

    Welcome back to the universe and I hope you finish when you can.

    THA DARK PHOENYX

    ReplyDelete

Total Page Visits