Sunday, December 19, 2010

Update



Hi everyone,

I know that I have been MIA for awhile.  With the moving and getting settled in and everything I haven't had much time to write.  And to add to all of that..this weekend everyone in my house was sick...at the same time.  Didn't this already happen to me?  lol.  Well the kids are getting better.  Just a minor cough.  And my husband's fever finally broke.  So yay!!! 

Hopefully, I'll have something up in the next few days.  So if you haven't all abandoned me yet...DON'T!!!!  You'll have your dose of Lana and Kieran soon enough.  Thanks for sticking it out with me and can't wait to finally have the next chapter up so I can see what you all think. 

-TheOnlineStalker

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to read that your family has been sick. Glad that they are doing better. I am looking forward to reading the update when you get a chance to post. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear everybody's doing better and I'm looking forward to an update :) I've been checking back from time to time to see if anything been posted so its good to hear you haven't forgotten about us. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Total Page Visits