Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year - 2013


Hi all my Stalkees,

I want to start this post off by saying Happy New Year!

I know that I haven't been on much lately, but as much as a cliche as this will sound..life got in the way.  I'm not going to bore you with the details of how my life spiraled out of control only to rocket back up out of the abyss that was my life.

I have tried as much as I could to make this blog a success and for awhile I lost my passion and interest in it, because I thought, "Who really reads this?"

Today, I got an email asking me about a story that I had posted awhile back called Love Me Now.  This person asked me if I had published it so that she could buy it.

Reading that email was like winning the lottery.

It also reaffirmed my dedication to this blog and getting everything back on track.  And so to all of you who have been following me, I am making this my New Years Resolution.

I am going to publish a book this year.  I will finish what I started and I will try my hardest to make this the best blog I can for all of you.

Thank you all for your support and love. 

-theonlinestalker

0 comments:

Total Page Visits