Saturday, May 5, 2012

Breathing Ch. 02



Hi my Stalkees!

I finally finished Chapter 2 for Breathing.  It was a difficult chapter to say the least.  There is a lot of emotion going through the main character.  And also the introduction of a new character who will be an important part of the story.  Keep an open mind when you are reading it.  And I hope to have the next chapter up quickly so that I can catch up and post weekly.  Thanks to everyone who takes the time to read my stories.  You are all amazing.

So without further delay.  I give you Breathing Ch. 02

2 comments:

  1. I am unable to read this chapter. Clicking on the link brings me to an error page. Unsure if it just me or not. Would love to be able to read it tho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have fixed the link and it should be working now.

    -TheOnlineStalker

    ReplyDelete

Total Page Visits